Yep, it’s that time of the year when I get a massive list with amazing authors. Or just a different way to show off and that I can actually have time to read. I am an avid reader and I usually like different genres, however I can say that I am more biased to read something with magic and great suspense.
It’s no mystery that I like books with wizards, vampires or Greek mythological creatures. However this year was different because I was corrupted by my friends and this way I discovered interesting (steamy) series. 😀 Friends, eh?
This year I had books which I kept reading until 3am but also had books which didn’t spark that interest but I kept reading because of the story line.
Without no more further ado, here is my magical list of books I have read this year.
1. The Cursebreaker series: A heart so fierce and broken & A curse do dark and lonely by Brigid Kemmerer.
3. Kingdom of the Wicked series: Kingdom of the Cursed & Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco
4. House of Salt by Erin A Craig
5. Blood and Ash series: From Blood and Ash, Kingdom of Flesh and Fire, The Crown of the Gilded Bones by Jennifer Armentrout
6. Harbinger series: Storm and Fury, Rage and Ruin by Jennifer Armentrout
7. Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
8. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
9. Lovely war by Julie Berry
10. Not here to be liked by Michelle Quach
11. How to kill your family by Bella Mackie
13. The singles games by Lauren Weisberger
14. Being Audrey Hepburn by Mitchell Kriegman
15. Remember me by Sophie Kinsella
16. Desperately seeking summer by Mandy Baggot
17. The confession by Jessie Burton
18. Postscript by Cecelia Ahern
19. The Valley of Amazement by Amy Tan
If you found this article enjoyable, be sure to explore other posts within the same category.